Boost Your Cardiometabolic Health With 5 Delicious Treats

Choosing foods that are good for you doesn’t have to be a chore. These five foods are as tasty as they are beneficial for improving your cardiometabolic health Only 6.8% of U.S. adults have optimal cardiometabolic health, which means the remaining 93.2% do not, instead belonging to the majority whose cardiometabolic health has been “poor … Read more

Is Coconut Water Good for You?

When you want a beverage that’s refreshing, subtly sweet and good for you, sip on a glass of coconut water — mother nature’s soft drink Indian classics refer to the coconut palm as kalpavriksha, which means “the all giving tree.” Coconut products, including the oil, milk, cream and water, have been used for thousands of years for their … Read more

Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Warts

Warts are a common problem today and natural treatments are ideal antidotes to the ineffectiveness and harshness of current medical procedures Warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). There are over 150 varieties of warts but they most commonly appear on the hands, face, neck and feet. Nearly 10% of the world’s population is … Read more

What to Eat for Weight Problems

If you want to add more vigor to your life and even extend your “expiration date,” you have to maintain a healthy body weight. These seven plant-based compounds can help you get your weight down and your energy UP, naturally According to the latest CDC data, 42.4% of U.S. adults are medically obese, an alarming … Read more

Protect Your Brain With These Top Six Substances

Your brain is “command central” for nearly all your body’s normal waking functions. Protect it from the damaging effects of our chemical world, as well as the ravages of time, by strategic supplementation with these top six naturally neuroprotective substances The brain is the most complex organ in the human body, supposably possessing around 100 … Read more

Natural Remedies for Taking Care of Your Skin

Many are afflicted with skin conditions throughout their lives. Nature provides an astounding number of plants and substances that can help heal your skin and restore a healthy balance The skin is the largest organ of the body, totaling 20 square feet, and acts as an important facet of your health as a protective barrier … Read more